The Student Health Center provides a variety of services to meet the needs of Truman students. We have eight staff members: A receptionist, a licensed practical nurse, three registered nurses, three nurse practitioners, and a collaborating physician.
Sign in with the receptionist for each visit. Students are seen by appointment only. Please call and cancel any appointments you cannot make so that another student may be seen.
- The family nurse practitioners see acute illnesses and minor injuries.
- The nurses on staff give immunizations, manage allergy injections for students, and provide patient education and other nursing services.
- The Student Health Center offers limited laboratory services, with some tests available on site.
- The Nurse Practitioners provide a variety of reproductive health services for male and female students to meet their needs.
- The Disability Services office is located at the Student Health Center and may be reached at (660) 785-4478.