Sign in at the front desk for each appointment at the health center to receive services. This includes . . .
- Nursing visits
- Lab only visits
- Nurse practitioner or physician visits
- Submitting your insurance information
- Paying for charges accrued for services
Our receptionist can. . .
. . . assist you in making appointments with the proper provider, answer questions about the health center, accept payment for services, accept immunization records, and provide a variety of services to help meet your health care needs.
- Clinic Appointments
- The receptionist needs to know exactly what your medical needs are so that you are scheduled appropriately. All information provided to the front desk is confidential. Please arrive at the student health center early for your appointment to fill out necessary paperwork.
- Student Charges
- Students are expected to submit a copy of the front and back of their current insurance card at the time of service if they wish the Student Health Center to bill their insurance. Otherwise charges will be placed on the student’s University Account. Any deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, or charges not covered by insurance will be placed on the student’s University Account after the claims has been completely processed by insurance. Indigent services and sensitive issue billing accommodations are available. Students should request more information about these services from their provider during their appointment time.
- Immunization Requirements
- All students must provide copies of official immunization records to the student health center before they will be allowed to register for their next semester classes.